President & CEO
Rick Pattison is presently President and CEO of Pattison Liquid Systems Inc. now known as Pattison, a leading manufacturer of liquid fertilizer application and Crop Protection handling equipment, Pattison Parts, a distributor of Agricultural Liquid Handling parts across Canada and the northern United States. Over the years trends have changed in the methods of fertilizer application and the equipment required.
The Pattisons have either been instrumental in the changes to the application methods themselves or in adapting the equipment to meet the challenges. Pattison markets equipment both domestically and internationally.
Rick has spoken throughout North America and internationally on plant nutrition and liquid fertilizer application.
The Pattison Family operates a 5500 acre Grain Farm, Lemberg area.
Rick holds business interests both in and out of the Agricultural field and has held a number of positions on various boards, including:
- Past Director and President of the WFCDA, (Western Fertilizer and Chemical Dealers Association)
- Past Saskferco Dealer Advisory committee
- Past PIMA Saskatchewan Legislative Committee
- Past CAAR (Canadian Association of Agra Retailers) Government Affairs committee,
- Past Director and founding member (1990) of IHARF, (Indian Head Agricultural Foundation)
- Past Director of PIMA, (Prairie Implement Manufacturer Association)
- Past Director and Shareholder of Agra Corp Inc.
- Advisory Board member Lequee Farms 2019-present
- Past Director and Shareholder Bell Agro Ltd.,
- Past Director and Shareholder Trans Canada Seed Processors Ltd.
- Past President and shareholder Pattison Bros. Agro Ltd.
- Past Chairman T22 Grain Terminal Balcarres 2 different terms
- Past Director Abernethy Credit Union
- Past Divisional Board member Scenic Valley School Division
- Past Mayor District of Katepwa 2015- July 2016
- President and sole Shareholder Pattison Liquid Systems Inc. Lemberg, Saskatchewan
- Owner Lemberg Hotel, Lemberg Saskatchewan 2010 – 2013
- President and sole Shareholder R.Pattison Family Trust
- President and sole Shareholder R.Pattison Real Estate Holdings Inc.,
- President and sole Shareholder R.Pattison Holdings Inc.
- Director, shareholder the Agri Trend Group of Companies. Red Deer, Alta. 1999-
- Advisory Board member Aberhart Farms 2016 -present
- Director and Shareholder bbtox Inc.