1.25″ PRESSURE SEAL HD CLAMP
Part Number: PPPSWS24
1.25″ Pressure Seal HD Clamp is made from stainless steel. The gear clamp has a minimum diameter of 1.2” and maximum diameter of 2.35”. Ideally suited for 1.25″ hose.
- 1.25″ Pressure Seal HD Clamp- these hybrid heavy duty clamps are widely used in applications in the automotive, agriculture, home garden, marine and heavy duty markets. They are available in various sizes to fit different hose diameters and can be easily installed using a standard screwdriver or other hand tools. Stainless steel gear hose clamps are a reliable and effective solution for securing hoses and tubing in a wide range of applications.
- Comes with a 5/8” band width to reduce friction and increase clamping force to a total 150 in/lbs of ultimate torque
- Made from all 300 stainless steel construction
- Spring compression of liner creates 360 degree pressure on hose for even clamping pressure
- Liner of clamp has a trough feature which exerts additional pressure on hose and also eliminates the leak paths of a t-bolt or worm drive clamp under the housing
- The use of stainless steel in these clamps offers several advantages, including resistance to corrosion and rust, high strength and durability, and the ability to withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. This makes them ideal for use in applications where hoses and tubing are exposed to chemicals, moisture, fertilizer and other harsh conditions.
- Have questions? Contact us!
BAYER MIX TANK
Pump Repair Program
ENDURA PLAS TANKS
BATCH SCALE SYSTEM
PLS-FT2000 LIQUID FLOW
STAINLESS STEEL 316 FITTINGS
WATER SUCTION / AIR SEEDER
N645 EPDM TRANSFER