3″ Banjo M350 Pump
Part number- PPBAGX390M350
The engineers at Banjo have designed the 3″ Banjo M350 Pump to protect the pump seals with wet seal technology. The 13 HP Honda engine powers the pump to achieve flow rates of up to 500+ gallons per minute! This pump will fill your sprayer tender trailer or sprayer in a matter of minutes. The tandem wet seal design produces less wear, prevents seal breakage from high pressures, eliminates 8 leak points and can run dry for up to one hour. With the new design of the 3″ Banjo M350 Pump the internal components can handle occasional solid particles in suspension up to 1/2″ in diameter. This makes this pump ideal for transferring liquid fertilizer, water from dug outs, or chemicals mixed in for spraying.
The FastFlow diffuser design incorporates multiple channels that maximize fluid flow through the pump outperforming traditional one channel volute designs. Manufactured from quality polypropylene materials
- Suitable for corrosive fluids such a liquid fertilizer
- EPDM seals
- All stainless steel hardware
- Tandem wet seal design
- Typical operating speed: 3,600 RPM
- Maximum self priming height of 25 feet
- Electric start 13 hp Honda engine
- Oil alert safety features
- Can achieve flow rates of 500 GPM with 4 inch suction lines
Have more questions? Contact us!