3 INCH LAY FLAT HOSE
PART NUMBER: HSLF300
Our blue 3 inch lay flat hose is used for transferring liquids on the discharge side of the water pump. The PVC tube/cover is reinforced with 3 ply polyester yarns (one longitudinal and two spiral plies), for long term durability on the farm for many years of use. Lay flat hose works exceptionally great for moving fluids over long distances as it rolls up in a compact roll and is light weight. Refer to a PVC compatibility chart if you have concerns with any specialty chemicals. lay flat hose works best as a discharge hose as it can handle pressures up to 55 PSI with the reinforced braiding, but will collapse on the suction side of the pump. If you also need high quality suction hose check out or selection here!
It is easy to assume that each agriculture hose is built the same, it is not the case. The agriculture environment is demanding and requires only the most premium quality hoses. This is because they face inclement weather, rubbing or movement on machines and heavy use, farm hoses require a premium construction to survive these elements. Pattison Liquid Systems only sources high quality options to provide our customers with.
- Resistant to oils, grease, many chemicals and acids
- Strong, lightweight non water-absorbing and mildew-proof hose that rolls up flat for easy storage
- Blue PVC 3 inch lay flat hose is used to discharge water, light chemicals, and pumping service in the agricultural, rental, construction, marine, and irrigation industries
- Recommended for open end discharge, connect to discharge side of pump system only
- Inner Diameter 3 inch
- Temperature range of -5°F to 130°F
- Weather resistant
Have questions? Contact us!