AIRMIX LIQUID FLUIDIZER
Keep your liquid fertilizer agitated with a simple air system.
The new AirMix Liquid Fluidizer is a computerized system of pulsating air injection across the bottom of the tank to agitate and suspend liquids. Ensure your liquid fertilizer is ready to go with the Meridian AirMix after long storage times. Users can select the speeds and settings of the pulsing action with Meridian’s Variable Control System, changing the duration and frequency of the air agitation within the tank. Gentle mixing action, low compressor HP requirements and full automation make the AirMix a great feature on any liquid storage tank.
- Four air discharge chambers are positioned on the base of the floor to allow even air distribution throughout the tank
- The control panel will allow operators to increase air flow and change the speed of pulsating
- The control panel is installed with the air line feeding the four floor mounted discharge chambers
- AIRMIX FLOOR PACKAGE: MER40623
- AIRMIX CONTROL PACKAGE: MER40622