Description: Banjo BA125C is a 1.25″ Female Camlock Coupler with 2 Arms X 1.25″ Hose Barb With Stainless Lever Couplers. Precision molded with polypropylene (fiberglass reinforced) for high strength and toughness.
- The BA125C camlock couplers are designed for agriculture, forestry, marine, plus oil and gas industries.
- The female coupling features stainless steel camlock arms that are resistant to corrosive materials like fertilizers and chemicals.
- Excellent for high vibration applications.
- The female adapter is available in different sizes for all your fluid handling needs on your farm.
- Banjo camlocks have a self aligning grove that can be connected securely in any orientation.
- Maximum operating pressure 300 psi
- EPDM gaskets
The vast majority of Banjo valves and fittings are made from high-quality polypropylene. Polypropylene is the ideal material for valves and fittings. It is lightweight but still has a high impact strength. It is resistant to abrasion and stands up well to weathering. It can easily withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can stand as high as 230 degrees Fahrenheit for short periods. The polypropylene resins are hardened with glass. This increases the strength, stiffness, and hardness of the polypropylene even further. It also reduces the amount that the material will distort under constant stress
Have questions? Contact us!