Description: ¾” Coupler X ¾” Garden Hose Female Thread Durable, rustproof polypropylene construction.
Description: Banjo BAGHFT075D ¾” Female Camlock Coupler X ¾” Garden Hose Female Thread is Precision molded with polypropylene (fiberglass reinforced) for high strength and toughness.
- The BAGHFT075D couplers are designed for home gardening, agriculture, forestry, marine, plus oil and gas industries.
- Durable, rustproof polypropylene construction.
- Easily connects hose to spigot, sprinkler, nozzle or other hose end accessories.
- Never have to use pliers to tighten to prevent leaks.
- Includes garden hose gasket for leak proof seal.
- Quick and simple way to connect and disconnect your garden hose.
- Standard ¾” opening diameter.
- Maximum operating pressure 300 psi
- Yellow fiberglass reinforced polypropylene.
The vast majority of Banjo valves and fittings are made from high-quality polypropylene. Polypropylene is the ideal material for valves and fittings. It is lightweight but still has a high impact strength. It is resistant to abrasion and stands up well to weathering. It can easily withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can stand as high as 230 degrees Fahrenheit for short periods. The polypropylene resins are hardened with glass. This increases the strength, stiffness, and hardness of the polypropylene even further. It also reduces the amount that the material will distort under constant stress
Have questions? Contact us!
BAYER MIX TANK
Pump Repair Program
ENDURA PLAS TANKS
BATCH SCALE SYSTEM
PLS-FT2000 LIQUID FLOW
STAINLESS STEEL 316 FITTINGS
WATER SUCTION / AIR SEEDER
N645 EPDM TRANSFER