PART NUMBER: BAHB038025
Description: Banjo BAHB038025 is a 3/8″ male NPT thread to a 1/4″ Hose Barb straight fitting. The polypropylene is precision molded with polypropylene (fiberglass reinforced) for high strength and toughness.
- The BAHB038025 threaded hose barbs are designed for agriculture, forestry, marine, plus oil and gas industries.
- The fitting is resistant to corrosive materials like fertilizers and chemicals.
- The thread to hose barb adapter is available various different thread sizes ¼”, 3/8″, ½”, ¾”, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ and 2″ to fit you system needs.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 psi
- Heavy duty (schedule 80)
- Light weight and excellent strength
The vast majority of Banjo valves and fittings are made from high-quality polypropylene. Polypropylene is the ideal material for valves and fittings. It is lightweight but still has a high impact strength. It is resistant to abrasion and stands up well to weathering. It can easily withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can stand as high as 230 degrees Fahrenheit for short periods. The polypropylene resins are hardened with glass. This increases the strength, stiffness, and hardness of the polypropylene even further. It also reduces the amount that the material will distort under constant stress.
Have questions? Contact us!
BAYER MIX TANK
Pump Repair Program
ENDURA PLAS TANKS
BATCH SCALE SYSTEM
PLS-FT2000 LIQUID FLOW
STAINLESS STEEL 316 FITTINGS
WATER SUCTION / AIR SEEDER
N645 EPDM TRANSFER