CONNECT PLU C40 COULTER
The next generation of spray management systems, that greatly reduces sprayer fill time, allowing the operator to spend more time spraying with batch tote valves.
Pattison’s Connect PLU C40 is a Dot-Ready Coulter toolbar incorporated with the latest liquid sectional control from Pattison Liquid Systems to reduce on-farm input costs. Featured with a 1,600 US gallon product tank, 30-foot contouring toolbar outfitted with fluted Yetter® Coulters, and configurable sectional control from 1 to 12 sections. This implement is over-built to keep your operations running smoothly, without costly downtime.
|DRY WEIGHT- 9,000 LBS
|LOADED WEIGHT– 39,000 LBS
|PATTISON SECTIONAL CONTROL
|3-12 LIQUID SECTIONS
YETTER 2995 Parallel Linkage Fertilizer Coulter
Efficient, effective placement of fertilizer is achieved with the 2995 Parallel Linkage Coulter. Its two parallel arms hold the position of the fertilizer discharge points, ensuring consistent fertilizer depth as field conditions change.
- Standard with CAD-tip rear fertilizer knife for liquid
- Uses a 17″ ripple or 25 multi-wave blade
- Available in left- and right-hand models
Raven Rate Control Module
The RCM uses Raven’s innovative control algorithms to make it the most precise application controller on the market today. RCM is the ultimate advancement in precision and efficiency, and the next solution for your operation’s success.
Features & Benefits:
- Easily navigate and manage multiple products, tallies, and sensor data
- Diagnostic tests and reading to easily calibrate, tune and troubleshoot system
- Multi language support
- IP 67 environmental rating for the harshest of environmental conditions
- Integrated magnet mount option to easily attach and detach with any metal frame
- Dynamically configure run screen based on operator preferences to show most relevant data during operation