CONNECT SNIPER LEGACY
The next generation of pull-type sprayers.
The Sniper is in a class of its own for Pull-Types with the latest technology integrated into the spraying system. The Legacy Series of Connect Snipers are designed to apply liquid fertilizer while top dressing and filling in on applications when the high clearance is falling behind.
Why use your expensive high clearance to do jobs easily done by the Connect Sniper? Leave your high clearance parked in the shed for spring and fall applications, then bring it out for in crop applications.
We are introducing an alternative means to fill the spraying gap on the farm with our Connect Pull-Type models. You get the best quality products at a third of the cost.
The Legacy Connect Sniper is designed with a stainless steel 1,600 USG product tank, 120-foot aluminum booms on top of 800 metric tires for less compaction and floatation. Outfitted with Raven Rate Control Module to control 11 boom sections to reduce application overlaps. The smaller section widths ensure consistent application pressures are maintained across the 120 foot boom.
|SPRAYING WIDTH||TRANSPORT WIDTH||TANK SIZE||PRODUCT CONTROLLER||NUMBER OF SECTIONS||PUMP||DRY WEIGHT- 12,000 LBS||RECOMMENDED TRACTOR SIZE||TIRES|
|120 FEET||12.3 FEET||1,600 US GALLONS||RAVEN RCM||11 WET BOOM SECTIONS||HYPRO 9303S SERIES CENTRIFUGAL PUMP||LOADED WEIGHT WITH UAN- 29,600 LBS||MINIMUM 200 HP||800 METRICS|
Millenium Aluminum Spray Boom
Specialty Enterprises is the largest manufacturer of aluminum sprayer booms and spray boom accessories in North America, serving the OEM, dealer/distributor, and retail markets. Developed over a span of nearly 2 years, the Millennium aluminum spray boom is without question the most durable and innovative line of sprayer booms on the market today.
- Versatile: Available in a variety of spans suited to a range of agricultural applications
- Durable: Engineered to be the toughest aluminum spray boom on the market
- Efficient: Wide 120’ span models increase coverage & reduce application time
- Lightweight: Aluminum construction far lighter than competitive steel models
- A wide range of accessories and add-ons are available for the Millennium sprayer boom
Raven Rate Control Module
The RCM uses Raven’s innovative control algorithms to make it the most precise application controller on the market today. RCM is the ultimate advancement in precision and efficiency, and the next solution for your operation’s success.
Features & Benefits
- Easily navigate and manage multiple products, tallies, and sensor data
- Diagnostic tests and reading to easily calibrate, tune and troubleshoot system
- Multi language support
- IP 67 environmental rating for the harshest of environmental conditions
- Integrated magnet mount option to easily attach and detach with any metal frame
- Dynamically configure run screen based on operator preferences to show most relevant data during operation
Raven Autoboom Ultraglide
The AutoBoom automatic boom height control system offers faster operating speeds, simple calibration and user-friendly controls. Its unique hydraulic-powered design delivers a smooth and responsive height-adjusting system. AutoBoom gives you increased efficiency with faster spraying speeds, covering more acres in less time and with less operator stress and fatigue.
- Ultrasonic Sensors monitor boom distance from the ground for optimal height to prevent misapplication
- Keeps the center rack stable to prevent the boom from hitting the ground and damaging both the crops and the equipment
- In-cab monitoring and adjustments
- Simplified one-touch calibration
- 5 sensor capability
- Wheel-mode capability
- Compatible with many consoles