The new Inductor Flex Series by Pattison Liquid Systems is designed with flexibility in mind. The Inductor FLEX has the capacity to service todays demanding sprayer filling needs. As optimal spraying conditions are limited, it is important to keep your sprayer where you need it. In the field spraying. The tried and tested designed of the Inductor Flex takes inducting chemical to a new level with a 200 liter per minute venturi, turning filling into a race day pit stop. The Inductor Flex System is offered with a Main Tank Assembly, a Tote Meter option and a 3 inch Pump option.
The whole system is designed with versatility allowing you to set it up accordingly to your sprayer deck configuration. All of the components of the Inductor Flex can be arranged on any side of the skid or mounted elsewhere to meet your needs.
Main Tank Assembly Includes:
- 60 gallon cone bottom tank (total drainage)
- Stainless steel jug knife with 1 inch pluming for rinsing jugs
- Anti-vortex plug to ensure air is not introduced into the chemical line
- 3 inch inductor plumbing capable of inducting chemical at a rate of 220 liters per minute. The fastest on the market!
- Fresh water valving for tank sanitation or mixing dry powders
- 10 foot wash hose
- Powder coated skid
Tote Meter Option Includes:
- Two 2 inch valves and one 1 inch valve to induct chemical from totes
- One Mcnaught flow meter, no calibrations required when changing products
- Remote display kit available for meter head
- Fresh water valving to clean chemical lines between products
- The Meter Option can be mounted on any side of the tank for versatility or mounted to the sprayer deck.
Pump Option Includes:
Pre-assembled as shown.
• 60 USG cone bottom tank, completely empties
• Hinged lid on tank
• No interior bulkhead for dry product to get hung up on
• High capacity induction venturi
• Dry product inducted directly into liquid stream
• Assembled with leak proof manifold fittings
• 3” plumbing, capable of flows up to 440 USG/Min.
• 40.5″ W x 62″ L x 45″ T with all options. Tank assembly only 44″ W x 40.5″ D x 45″ T
Kits & Replacement Parts
- 1 inch Banjo Valve- BAMSUV100FP
- Hypro Pump Seal Kit- HY34300757