Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill
TRAEGER IRONWOOD 885 PELLET GRILL
You set the bar and the new Traeger Ironwood 885 grill will set the tone. Packing next-gen grilling features, this WiFi pellet grill was born for those looking to elevate their craft.
Control your grill anytime, anywhere using the Traeger App. Adjust temperatures, monitor food, browse over 1,600 recipes, & more.
D2 Ironwood Controller:
Simple controls maintain precise temperature for consistent results every time, and Super Smoke Mode lets you crank up the flavor with the press of a button.
Built-in meat probe allows you to monitor your food’s internal temperature without lifting the lid.
Grill in any weather:
Double side-wall insulation improves temperature consistency and pellet efficiency in cold weather.
Traeger Pellet Sensor:
Remotely monitor pellet levels through the Traeger app so you never run out in the middle of a cook.
- Total cooking space- 885 sq. in.
- Total weight- 175 lbs
- Pellet hopper capacity- 20 lbs
- Max temperature500° F
- Assembled size- 27″ L x 54″ W x 47″ H
- Cooking capacity- 10 chickens or 7 rib rack or 9 pork butts
- Downdraft Exhaust & Super Smoke Mode
- Pellet sensor
- Dual Position Smoke/Sear Bottom Grate
- WiFIRE Technology
- D2 Grill Controller
- Double Side Wall Interior
- Included Meat Probe
- Porcelain-Coated Grill Grates
- All-Terrain Wheels
- Locking Caster Wheels
- Grill Tool Hooks
What is the difference between the Ironwood 650 and the Ironwood 885?
- It’s all in the numbers, so we’re breaking it down for you. Our Ironwood 650 features 650 square inches of total cooking capacity and the Ironwood 885 features 885 square inches. It’s that simple.
Can I sear on a Traeger?
- Harness your searing potential with a Traeger. Effective searing occurs between 350° – 500°F, so crafting a perfect sear is easy on any Traeger. Go pro and sear with confidence with our smokin’ reverse sear method.
Will everything taste super smoky?
- Everything tastes better cooked over wood and our lineup of grills let you have complete control over your smoke. Not all temperatures are equal. The higher the temps, the less smoke will be produced. Food cooked 165° – 225°F will produce more smokin’ flavor to fit your tastebuds than those cooked at higher temps.
Can I use a WIFIRE grill without being connect to the internet
- Yes, you can, but we’ve put in the work, so you don’t have to. Our WiFIRE® enabled controller allows for precision temperature control anytime, anywhere. All navigated through the Traeger App, you can have full control of your smoke, in the palm of your hand. With Traeger’s GrillGuide® technology, step-by-step instruction and remote temperature control through the entire cook cycle is just one click away.
How long does it take to assemble a grill?
- Got 30-60 minutes of time on your hands? That’s all you’ll need to assemble. Experience what it’s like to unbox and assemble a Pro Series grill here.
I already have a gas or charcoal grill. Why should I get this grill?
- Wood-fired food just tastes better. No other grills can match the versatility, ease, and consistency of a Traeger. This is more than a grill. You can grill, smoke, bake (yes BAKE), roast, braise, and BBQ on our entire lineup of grills. Not all grills are created equal, ours just happens to be the best.