JOHN BLUE PEDESTAL PUMP JBSP3240P
Part Number: JBSP3240P
The 2″ John Blue Pedestal Pump JBSP3240P can run dry without damaging the seal. This combined with a two-year factory backed warranty on cast iron models, makes the John Blue Centrifugal Pumps second to no other pump manufacturer- all at an affordable price. The two inch John Blue pump can be mounted to an electric, gas or hydraulic motor with the requirement of 3,500 RPM max.
2 in 1 inlet design on the John Blue Pedestal Pump JBSP3240P:
- Operators can select from two inlet locations on 1 pump
- The standard lower inlet with back flow valves yields maximum pump flow
- The higher inlet allows the outlet lines to drain after shutoff while retaining self-priming capability on start-up
- Patented Vac-U-Seal impeller design creates a vacuum between the impeller and mechanical seal. Lack of pressure on the seal face minimizes seal wear and results in a longer seal life.
- A double wet seal design provides for continuous lubrication of the seal faces. This wet seal design allows the pump to be run dry for extended periods with no damage to the mechanical seal faces.
- Closed impeller design minimizes thrust loading on the drive motor extending the life of the drive motor. Impeller wear actually increases performance.
- Extra thick cast walls provide extra strength and extend the life of the unit due to abrasion and corrosion.
- Keyed Shaft Clamp 1 1/8″ (standard on the 3″ BS Pumps) prevents shaft slippage during operation.
- Pump does not include motor and mounting base.
Have more questions? Contact us!