LIQUID FERTILIZER DISTRIBUTION KIT
EVEN FLO SK LIQUID FERTILIZER DISTRIBUTION KIT
The Even Flo SK Liquid Fertilizer Distribution Kit series operates by metering each outlet individually with a colour-coded orifice (see application chart in resource section), which can be changed easily. The Pattison Liquid Fertilizer Distribution Kit is designed with a fixed orifice that will deliver the precise placement of fertilizer at a predetermined application rate. The custom-designed systems are to be used with various row spacings on today’s seeding equipment.
The distribution manifolds can be out fitted on any of your implements such as:
- Liquid kits for seeding drills,
- Liquid kits for dribble bars,
- Liquid kits for coulters,
- Liquid kits for planters
Pair this product with our Pattison Sectional Control to see reduction in over-applications of liquid fertilizer. Find more information here.
- Even Flow SK Series Kits are a pressurized system. This allows for frame mounting of the manifolds, eliminating problems encountered with high stands on multiple folding implements. The frame mount gives safe and convenient access to the manifolds for changing orifices while standing on the ground.
- The closed pressurized system is a drip free system, helping to keep your equipment like new.
- Each outlet has a diaphragm check valve, which prevents drainage of hoses when stopped or while turning corners with the pump disengaged. NOTE: It requires approx. 10-12 psi to open the diaphragms, so we suggest you not operate the system less than 20 psi or all the outlets may not open causing uneven distribution!
- In line check valves are not required with the SK series distribution kit, as diaphragm check valves on the nozzle bodies are already ensuring that the lines will not drain when not in use.
- The 1/4” I.D. flexible nylon braided hose makes for neat, easy and long lasting installation.
- A large filter near the distributor and slotted strainers attached to each orifice makes it easy to keep the product clean, which will help prevent plugged orifices. NOTE: the orifices have a small diameter opening so it is important to keep all the filters clean! CLEAN FILTERS DAILY!
- It is very important that the SK-Series System not to be operated with missing or mismatched orifices. A quick way to check for plugged or missing orifices, is to drive over a bare piece of ground with the implement out of the ground and the fertilizer pump engaged, stop and check the ground for missing rows or also rows that are heavier applied than the rest, which can be caused by a missing or plugged orifice.
- With the orifices available select rates from 2.58 USG per acre up to 92 USG per acre on 12 inch spacing. Click here for our application charts.
Have more questions? Contact us!
Even Flow SK Series Kits Include:
- Custom built manifold/boom sections to match your seeding tool
- Dripless boom nozzles c/w application orifices
- 1/4″ barbed nozzle cap
- 1/4″ hose to feed seed opener (13′ of hose per opener supplied in basic kit)
- 1″ hose to feed each manifold
- Main manifold splitter c/w mounting hardware
- 1 1/2″ Filter assembly c/w mounting hardware
- Pressure gauge assembly
- Boom mounting hardware
- Install time is approximately 15 minutes per opener.
Kits & Replacement Parts
To view the parts click on the part number: