Pro 22 Pellet Grill
TRAEGER PRO SERIES 22 PELLET GRILL
The 2018 Pro grill, now available at a lower price, has a linebacker-like sawhorse chassis for stability. Get even weight distribution while hauling your grill with the brawny new side-lift bar, the all-terrain wheels are rock-solid and make rolling your grill over pavers, rocks, and dirt simple. The series touts precise temperature control, the Digital Pro Controller has Advanced Grilling Logic to keep temps within +/-15 degrees F* for guaranteed precision grilling. Create the Traeger taste for family and friends when you take your grilling experience Pro.
- Total cooking space- 572 sq. in.
- Total weight- 103 lbs
- Pellet hopper capacity- 18 lbs
- Max temperature- 450°F
- Assembled size- 27″ L x 41″ W x 49″ H
- Cooking capacity- 4 chickens or 5 rib racks or 24 burgers
- Wood-Fired Flavor: Flavor from real hardwood pellets
- Set-it & Forget it: Easy, consistent results every time
- Epic Flavor Endless Possibilities: Grill, Smoke, Braise, Roast, Bake and BBQ
- Digital Pro Controller
- Porcelain-Coated Grill Grates
- Steel construction & durable powder coated finish
Manual (click here)
Can I sear on a Traeger?
- Harness your searing potential with a Traeger. Effective searing occurs between 350° – 500°F, so crafting a perfect sear is easy on any Traeger. Go pro and sear with confidence with our smokin’ reverse sear method.
Will everything taste super smoky?
- Everything tastes better cooked over wood and our lineup of grills let you have complete control over your smoke. Not all temperatures are equal. The higher the temps, the less smoke will be produced. Food cooked 165° – 225°F will produce more smokin’ flavor to fit your tastebuds than those cooked at higher temps.
Can I use a WIFIRE grill without being connect to the internet
- Yes, you can, but we’ve put in the work, so you don’t have to. Our WiFIRE® enabled controller allows for precision temperature control anytime, anywhere. All navigated through the Traeger App, you can have full control of your smoke, in the palm of your hand. With Traeger’s GrillGuide® technology, step-by-step instruction and remote temperature control through the entire cook cycle is just one click away.
How long does it take to assemble a grill?
- Got 30-60 minutes of time on your hands? That’s all you’ll need to assemble. Experience what it’s like to unbox and assemble a Pro Series grill here.
I already have a gas or charcoal grill. Why should I get this grill?
- Wood-fired food just tastes better. No other grills can match the versatility, ease, and consistency of a Traeger. This is more than a grill. You can grill, smoke, bake (yes BAKE), roast, braise, and BBQ on our entire lineup of grills. Not all grills are created equal, ours just happens to be the best.