Pro 780 Pellet Grill
TRAEGER PRO 780 PELLET GRILL
The Traeger Pro Series is the best-selling pellet grill in the world. The all-new Traeger Pro 780 grill just got better with an enhanced controller that uses WiFIRE® technology. WiFIRE® allows you to monitor and adjust your grill anytime, anywhere from the Traeger app on your smartphone. Plus, with the brand-new D2® drivetrain, the Pro Series wifi pellet grills now start quicker, heat up faster, and put out better smoke quality giving you consistent results infused with wood-fired flavor.
- Total cooking space- 780 sq. in.
- Total weight- 150 lbs
- Pellet hopper capacity- 18 lbs
- Max temperature- 500 degeres fahrenheit
- Assembled size- 27″ L x 49″ W x 55″ H
- Cooking space for 34 burgers or 6 rib racks or 6 chickens
- WiFIRE Technology
- Meat Probe
- Easy to use controller
- Porcelain-Coated Grill Grates
- All-Terrain Wheels
- Locking Caster Wheels
- Turbo Temp
- Hopper Cleanout
What is the difference between the Pro 780 and Pro 575?
- It’s all in the numbers, so we’re breaking it down for you. Our Pro 780 features 780 square inches of total cooking capacity and the Pro 575 features 575 square inches. It’s that simple.
Can I sear on a Traeger?
- Harness your searing potential with a Traeger. Effective searing occurs between 350° – 500°F, so crafting a perfect sear is easy on any Traeger. Go pro and sear with confidence with our smokin’ reverse sear method.
Will everything taste super smoky?
- Everything tastes better cooked over wood and our lineup of grills let you have complete control over your smoke. Not all temperatures are equal. The higher the temps, the less smoke will be produced. Food cooked 165° – 225°F will produce more smokin’ flavor to fit your tastebuds than those cooked at higher temps.
Can I use a WIFIRE grill without being connect to the internet
- Yes, you can, but we’ve put in the work, so you don’t have to. Our WiFIRE® enabled controller allows for precision temperature control anytime, anywhere. All navigated through the Traeger App, you can have full control of your smoke, in the palm of your hand. With Traeger’s GrillGuide® technology, step-by-step instruction and remote temperature control through the entire cook cycle is just one click away.
How long does it take to assemble a grill?
- Got 30-60 minutes of time on your hands? That’s all you’ll need to assemble. Experience what it’s like to unbox and assemble a Pro Series grill here.
I already have a gas or charcoal grill. Why should I get this grill?
- Wood-fired food just tastes better. No other grills can match the versatility, ease, and consistency of a Traeger. This is more than a grill. You can grill, smoke, bake (yes BAKE), roast, braise, and BBQ on our entire lineup of grills. Not all grills are created equal, ours just happens to be the best.