RFM 60P FLOW METER
Part Number: RA10630171985
RFM 60P flow meter is compatible with most chemicals and liquids. The Raven RFM Series of electronic turbine flow meters provides an economical method of accurately measuring a wide range of liquids at various flow rates. Some applications include industrial, water/waste water treatment, chemical production, irrigation, and petroleum. An electronic transducer located inside the flow meter housing monitors turbine rotation. These digital signals are then interfaced to electronic totalizers or flow devices to give readouts of gallons or liters. Raven RFM Flow Meters are designed for compatibility with most chemicals and liquids. The RFM 60P flow meter can read flow rates of 1 gallon per minute up to 60 gallons per minute. The flow meter also comes with 1.5″ inlet/outlet pipe threads and M200 flange mounting capabilities. The RFM flow meter does not have a digital display but is intended to be used with Raven flow control systems such as our fertilizer sectional control or sprayer applications. The operation voltage range is 4.5 volts DC to 16 volts DC.
- To achieve the most accurate low rate metering mount the meter housing vertically with the fluid pumping “up” the meter.
- The meter comes with a standard 3 pin coax connector.
- The sensor is a repairable item. look at our kits and replacement parts.
- The flow meter calibration number is attached to the sensor wire. This value is set at factory and can be adjusted to optimize metering on your applicator.
- We support the products we sell. If you need help to set up your meter call us!
Have more questions? Contact us!
- Inlet/Outlet: 1-1/2″ FNPT or M200 Flanged
- Pressure Rating: 175 PSI
- Typ. Pulses/Gal: 72
- Rated Capacity: 1-60 GPM
- Body: Polypropelene
- Measuring Mechanism: Turbine
- 5 VDC Supply Voltage
- 10 mA Supply Current
Kits & Replacement Parts
Replacement Sensor: RA10630171669