Tailgator Pellet Grill
TRAEGER TAILGATER PELLET GRILL
From game days to getaways, bring wood-fired flavor everywhere with the new Tailgater 20. Featuring a compact, portable design, it’s prime for balconies, tailgating or anywhere else you want to take 6-in-1 versatility and superior taste. And now it comes armed with Traeger’s Digital Arc controller for more precise, consistent temperatures and a Keep Warm Mode that keeps food fresh until chow time.
- Total cooking space- 300 sq. in.
- Total weight- 62 lbs
- Pellet hopper capacity- 8 lbs
- Max temperature- 450° F
- Assembled size- 18″ L x 37″ W x 36″ H
- Cooking capacity 2 chickens or 3 rib racks or 12 burgers
- Portable solution
- Keep Warm mode
- Meat Probe
- Digital Arc Controller
- Porcelain-Coated Grill Grates
Can I sear on a Traeger?
- Harness your searing potential with a Traeger. Effective searing occurs between 350° – 500°F, so crafting a perfect sear is easy on any Traeger. Go pro and sear with confidence with our smokin’ reverse sear method.
Will everything taste super smoky?
- Everything tastes better cooked over wood and our lineup of grills let you have complete control over your smoke. Not all temperatures are equal. The higher the temps, the less smoke will be produced. Food cooked 165° – 225°F will produce more smokin’ flavor to fit your tastebuds than those cooked at higher temps.
Can I use a WIFIRE grill without being connect to the internet
- Yes, you can, but we’ve put in the work, so you don’t have to. Our WiFIRE® enabled controller allows for precision temperature control anytime, anywhere. All navigated through the Traeger App, you can have full control of your smoke, in the palm of your hand. With Traeger’s GrillGuide® technology, step-by-step instruction and remote temperature control through the entire cook cycle is just one click away.
How long does it take to assemble a grill?
- Got 30-60 minutes of time on your hands? That’s all you’ll need to assemble. Experience what it’s like to unbox and assemble a Pro Series grill here.
I already have a gas or charcoal grill. Why should I get this grill?
- Wood-fired food just tastes better. No other grills can match the versatility, ease, and consistency of a Traeger. This is more than a grill. You can grill, smoke, bake (yes BAKE), roast, braise, and BBQ on our entire lineup of grills. Not all grills are created equal, ours just happens to be the best.