Timberline 1300 Pellet Grill
TRAEGER TIMBERLINE 1300 PELLET GRILL
The premier outdoor cooking solution, the Traeger Timberline WiFi pellet grill pushes the limits of what’s possible in grilling technology. Book your ticket to the hall of flame with unrivaled wood-fired flavor, every time you fire up the mighty Timberline.
Our top-shelf grill boasts three tiers of stainless steel grates that let you load up the grill with feast-worthy amounts of food. Fully insulated construction maintains steady temps in any weather for ultimate consistency. Plus, the included Traeger Pellet Sensor lets you monitor your pellet levels from anywhere using the Traeger App, so you never run out in the middle of a cook.
- Total cooking space- 1300 sq. in.
- Total weight- 226 lbs
- Pellet hopper capacity- 24 lbs
- Max temperature- 500°F
- Assembled size- 28″ L x 58″ W x 51″ H
- Cooking space- 12 chickens or 15 rib racks or 12 pork butts
- 3 Tiers of Stainless-Steel Grates
- Fully insulated construction
- Bamboo cutting board & Stainless-Steel Front Shelf
- WiFIRE Technology
- D2 Grill Controller
- Pellet Sensor
- Traeger Downdraft
- Super Smoke Mode
- Dual Position Smoke/Sear Bottom Grate
- Concealed Grease Management
- Included Meat Probe
- All-Terrain Wheels
- Locking Caster Wheels
- Grill Tool Hooks
- What is the difference between the Timberline 850 and Timberline 1300?
- It’s all in the numbers, so we’re breaking it down for you. Our Timberline 850 features 850 square inches of total cooking capacity and the Timberline 1300 features 1300 square inches. It’s that simple.
Can I sear on a Traeger?
- Harness your searing potential with a Traeger. Effective searing occurs between 350° – 500°F, so crafting a perfect sear is easy on any Traeger. Go pro and sear with confidence with our smokin’ reverse sear method.
Will everything taste super smoky?
- Everything tastes better cooked over wood and our lineup of grills let you have complete control over your smoke. Not all temperatures are equal. The higher the temps, the less smoke will be produced. Food cooked 165° – 225°F will produce more smokin’ flavor to fit your tastebuds than those cooked at higher temps.
Can I use a WIFIRE grill without being connect to the internet
- Yes, you can, but we’ve put in the work, so you don’t have to. Our WiFIRE® enabled controller allows for precision temperature control anytime, anywhere. All navigated through the Traeger App, you can have full control of your smoke, in the palm of your hand. With Traeger’s GrillGuide® technology, step-by-step instruction and remote temperature control through the entire cook cycle is just one click away.
How long does it take to assemble a grill?
- Got 30-60 minutes of time on your hands? That’s all you’ll need to assemble. Experience what it’s like to unbox and assemble a Pro Series grill here.
I already have a gas or charcoal grill. Why should I get this grill?
- Wood-fired food just tastes better. No other grills can match the versatility, ease, and consistency of a Traeger. This is more than a grill. You can grill, smoke, bake (yes BAKE), roast, braise, and BBQ on our entire lineup of grills. Not all grills are created equal, ours just happens to be the best.