VARIABLE RATE DISTRIBUTION KIT
VARIABLE RATE FERTILIZER DISTRIBUTION KIT
The Variable Rate Distribution Kit Series operates by metering each outlet individually with the VR nozzle body. The nozzle bodies are available with different flow rates to match the application rates of the user (as shown in the application charts in resource section). Simply by adjusting the pressure of the system, rates will change as you travel through the field. No changing of orifices is required to change application rates.
The Variable Rate Distribution Kit is designed for liquid fertilizer that combines on-the-go variable rate technology with the precision placement of liquid fertilizer. The system is designed to work with various row spacings and application rates associated with today’s seeding methods such as:
- Liquid kits for seeding drills,
- Liquid kits for dribble bars,
- Liquid kits for coulters,
- Liquid kits for planters
Pair this product with our Pattison Sectional Control to see reduction in over-applications of liquid fertilizer. Find more information here.
- Being a pressurized system, the variable rate distribution kit allows for frame mounting of the manifolds, eliminating problems encountered with high stands on multiple folding implements.
- The closed pressurized variable rate system is a drip free, helping keep the equipment looking like new.
- When the system is used with a single barb cap, one nozzle feeding each individual seed row, no check valve is required to keep the system from dripping. When the system is used with a dual barb cap, one nozzle feeding two seed rows, check valves must be installed in the lines to ensure the line do not drip.
- The 1/4” I.D. flexible nylon braided hose makes for neat, easy and long lasting installation.
- A large filter near the distributor and slotted strainers attached to each orifice makes it easy to keep the product clean, which will help prevent plugged orifices.
- NOTE: the orifices have a small diameter opening so it is important to keep all the filters clean! CLEAN FILTERS DAILY!
- With the variable rate bodies available, choose rates from 7.6 US gallon per acre to 101 US gallon per acre on 12 inch spacing. Click here for our application charts.
Have more questions? Contact us!
Distribution kit includes:
- Custom built manifold/boom sections to match your seeding tool
- Dripless boom nozzles c/w variable rate nozzle
- 1/4″ barbed nozzle cap
- 1/4″ hose to feed seed opener (13′ of hose per opener supplied in basic kit)
- 1″ hose to feed each manifold
- Main manifold splitter c/w mounting hardware
- 1 1/2″ Filter assembly c/w mounting hardware
- Pressure gauge assembly
- Boom mounting hardware