This on farm blending station allows the operator to quickly blend fertilizer from individual tanks. The 3” Banjo poly pump is powered by a 7.5 HP electric motor and product is accurately measured through the 3” Banjo fl ow meter. The system
is also designed to fill and unload trucks, and fill, empty and recirculate product from multiple tanks. The system in the picture is built to be used with three tanks, but can be easily modified to accommodate as many tanks that are required.
Pre-assembled on the powder coated stand, it will look new and withstand many years of use in the corrosive environment.
Call today for your own custom designed blending/pumping station. Customer Testimony- Blend Station1
- Pre-assembled on a corrosion resistant panel
- Panel is mounted on legs, for easy access to all valves
- Compact design with the 7.5 HP. electric motor directly coupled to the 3″ Banjo pump
- Single phase electric motor
- High capacity Banjo pump will deliver up to 300 GPM
- Unique plumbing package will fill, empty, and recirculate multiple tanks, and load and unload the delivery truck.
- Integrated with a 3″ high capacity Banjo flow meter, accurately measures product as it is being blended into tank
- Meter is isolated away from flow when used for recirculating tanks
- 3″ manifold style fittings are only used, greatly reducing the chance of any leak occurring
- Click for more details: Blend Station