Even Flo SP Series
EVENFLO SP -SERIES DISTRIBUTION KIT
A Liquid Fertilizer Distribution Kit designed for the precise placement of liquid starter phosphate fertilizer during seeding. The custom built system uses a fixed orifice nozzle that can be used with the various row spacings on today’s seeding equipment.
- The SP-Series operates by metering each outlet individually with a color-coded orifice, which can be easily changed. This SP series is supplied with one set of orifices. Nozzle bodies are fitted with 1/8” barbed nozzle caps, fitting the 1/8” I.D. blue distribution tubing.
- Being a pressurized system it allows for frame mounting of the manifolds, eliminating problems encountered with high stands on multiple folding implements. The frame mount gives safe and convenient access to the manifolds for changing orifices while standing on the ground.
- The closed pressurized system is a drip free system, helping to keep your equipment like new. Each outlet has a diaphragm check valve, which prevents drainage of hoses when stopped or while turning corners with the pump disengaged. NOTE: It requires approx. 10-12 psi to open the diaphragms, so we suggest you not operate the system less than 15 psi or all the outlets may not open causing uneven distribution!
- The 1/8” I.D. flexible tubing makes for a neat, easy and long lasting installation. Tubing accommodates most seed openers which have the capability for seed row placement of liquid fertilizer.
- A large filter near the distributor and slotted strainers attached to each orifice makes it easy to keep the product clean, which will help prevent plugged orifices.
- NOTE: the orifices have a small diameter opening so it is important to keep all the filters clean! CLEAN FILTERS DAILY! It is very important that the SK-Series System not to be operated with missing or mismatched orifices. A quick way to check for plugged or missing orifices, is to drive over a bare piece of ground with the implement out of the ground and the fertilizer pump engaged, stop and check the ground for missing rows or also rows that are heavier applied than the rest, which can be caused by a missing or lost orifice!
- Click here for information: Even Flo SP Kit1
Parts list – SK kit parts listing