Liquid Fertilizer Application Monitor
Liquid Fertilizer Applicator Monitor
The Pattison Liquid Fertilizer Monitor, is used to monitor application rates on seeding equipment. The 1″ stainless steel flow meter is placed in the line between your applicator pump and seeding tool/distribution kit. As product is delivered the system will measure in gallons per acre, your application rate. The monitor will display:
- Volume 1, 2, 3, displays total gallons (litres) applied.
- Area 1, 2, 3 keeps running total of acres (000’s of sq. ft.) applied.
- Volume/Min., displays gallons, (litres) applied/min.
- Tank, displays gallons, (litres) remaining in the tank.
- Rate, displays application rate, GPA or litres/acre.
Distance displays distance traveled in feet.
- Area/Hour displays current work rate in acres/hour.
- Speed displays ground speed in miles/hour.
Warning light indicates over or under application in excess of 10% of target rate.
Click Here for details: Pattison Flow Monitor