1.25 INCH CLEAR BRAIDED HOSE
PART NUMBER: HSCBH125
Pattison Liquid Systems has been using 1.25 inch clear braided hose for transferring liquid fertilizer for many years. The clear, flexible PVC hose is reinforced with a textile braid offering superior pressure performance. The 1.25 inch clear braided hose is well suited for transferring liquid fertilizer on your drill, coulter or other seeding equipment as it offers great wear capabilities, resistant to pressure spikes created in the system and great bend radius for folding joints found on equipment. Refer to a PVC compatibility chart if you have concerns with any specialty chemicals.
It is easy to assume that each agriculture hose is built the same, it is not the case. The agriculture environment is demanding and requires only the most premium quality hoses. This is because they face inclement weather, rubbing or movement on machines and heavy use, farm hoses require a premium construction to survive these elements. Pattison Liquid Systems only sources high quality options to provide our customers with.
- Clear, flexible PVC with textile braid reinforcement
- Non-Toxic compound meets FDA requirements
- Food grade PVC can be used in the food industry
- Meets standards for use in agriculture, forestry or marine applications
- Easy to clean smooth tube
- 5ºF – 140ºF temperature range
- 100′ available
Have questions? Contact us!
- Nominal I.D. 1.25″
- Wall thickness: 0.12″
- Weight (LBS per 100 ft): 44
- Max pressure 125 PSI
- Burst pressure: 375 PSI