Description: Banjo BAGHN075 ¾” Garden Hose Spray Nozzle Aluminum hose connection provides a tight fit that will not lead or rust.
- Comfort-grip with soft rubber provides a comfortable gripping texture even with gloves on.
- Heavy-duty machined aluminum construction stands up to hard use on the farm, or for wild fire suppression.
- Multiple spray pattern adjusts from with a powerful jet stream to a gentle fan spray. Ideal for all your spraying needs.
- Resists dents, mars and scratches and also protects any surface that comes in contact with nozzle.
- The BAGHN075 has a stainless steel spray cap for precise spray patterns.
- Ideally suited for watering gardens or lawn, washing equipment or can be used as a fire nozzle for on farm protection.
The vast majority of Banjo valves and fittings are made from high-quality polypropylene. Polypropylene is the ideal material for valves and fittings. It is lightweight but still has a high impact strength. It is resistant to abrasion and stands up well to weathering. It can easily withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can stand as high as 230 degrees Fahrenheit for short periods. The polypropylene resins are hardened with glass. This increases the strength, stiffness, and hardness of the polypropylene even further. It also reduces the amount that the material will distort under constant stress
Have questions? Contact us!
BAYER MIX TANK
Pump Repair Program
ENDURA PLAS TANKS
BATCH SCALE SYSTEM
PLS-FT2000 LIQUID FLOW
STAINLESS STEEL 316 FITTINGS
WATER SUCTION / AIR SEEDER
N645 EPDM TRANSFER