PART NUMBER: BAVSHB205FP
The BAVSBHB205FP is a redesigned easy fill 2″ full port valve designed by Banjo to include a carry handle. 2″ male hose barb to 2″ female camlock. Precision molded with polypropylene (fiberglass reinforced) for high strength and toughness.
- The BAVSBHB205FP eliminates multiple fittings for fill applications
- Full flow (full port) design
- Stubby valve configuration reduces profile
- Extended coupler prevents handle interference
- Maximum operating pressure 150 psi
- Ball is diamond turned after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- The BAV200BL uses FKM seals.
- Maximum operating pressure 200 psi
- Precision molded with polypropylene. Polypropylene is reinforced with fiber glass for additional strength.
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats for reduced wear.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Stainless steel bolts resistant to corrosive materials like liquid fertilizer and chemicals.
The vast majority of Banjo valves and fittings are made from high-quality polypropylene. Polypropylene is the ideal material for valves and fittings. It is lightweight but still has a high impact strength. It is resistant to abrasion and stands up well to weathering. It can easily withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can stand as high as 230 degrees Fahrenheit for short periods. The polypropylene resins are hardened with glass. This increases the strength, stiffness, and hardness of the polypropylene even further. It also reduces the amount that the material will distort under constant stress.
Have more questions? Contact us!
BAYER MIX TANK
Pump Repair Program
ENDURA PLAS TANKS
BATCH SCALE SYSTEM
PLS-FT2000 LIQUID FLOW
STAINLESS STEEL 316 FITTINGS
WATER SUCTION / AIR SEEDER
N645 EPDM TRANSFER