93HPS114M05 Cobalt Pump
Part Number: HY93HPS114M05
Enjoy less downtime and minimize repair costs with the new 93HPS114M05 Cobalt Pump with Wet Seal technology from Hypro. Whether you need to spray water, herbicides, insecticides, emulsives, wettable powders, liquid fertilizers or any other agricultural or industrial fluid, this centrifugal pump from Hypro can handle it. Available with a stainless steel pump head and with multiple hydraulic motors. Hypro’s unique and efficient design allows for low flow rate control on starter fertilizers or flow rates up to 60 gpm.
Hypro 93HPS114M05 Cobalt Pump is designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc. Hypro Cobalt series hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor. The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
- Versitile multi stage centrifugal pump with run dry protection
- We seal technology is a superior wet seal technology that provides the ultimate protection for the mechanical seal and avoids costly downtime
- Protects the mechanical seal against common failures related to dry run and chemical bonding by using a barrier fluid to keep it cool and lubricated
- Actively maintains a pressure differential between the barrier fluid and the pump solution, which results in longer life and worry free operation
- Capable of flows up to 60 GPM and pressures up to 250 PSI
- Designed to be drop-in replacement for standard Hypro hydraulically driven centrifugal pumps
Have more questions? Contact us!
- Max flow: 60 gpm (227 lpm)
- Max pressure: 250 psi (17 bar
- Port sizes: 220 x 200 universal flange
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Hydraulic system: Open/Closed, Max 7 gpm
- Hydraulic motor ports: SAE -8 inlet, SAE -10 outlet
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Max hydraulic PSI: 3000 PSI
- Max RPM: 5000
- Max hydraulic outlet PSI: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Shaft seals: Viton® standard
Kits & Replacement Parts
Click the part number to view repair parts.
- Pump repair kit: HY34300953
- Hydraulic motor repair kit: HY34300952