BANJO BAM300PB PEDESTAL PUMP
Part Number: BAM300PB
The Banjo BAM300PB Pedestal Pump is manufactured with polypropylene pumps have the highest quality and performance levels, making them ideal for various Agriculture and Industrial liquid applications. These self priming pumps are available in 3″ female universal flange inlet and outlet. With the addition of the Banjo bearing pedestal, the pump is easily adaptable to electric power. A flexible shaft coupling is used between motor and pump shaft to ensure many years of service, however it is recommended to ensure the coupling between the pump and motor are square. The Banjo BAM300PB Pedestal Pump and motor assembly is usually mounted on a metal base to support the components during use.
- With a 3 vane impeller this 2 inch pump can move an impressive 190 gallons per minute with 20 feet of head pressure.
- The polypropylene pump housing makes this pump suitable for most agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- The pump shaft is a 3/4″ shaft.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine.
- “V” shaped for quicker priming.
- New compact design.
- Run dry capability.
- Flanged inlet/outlet
Have more questions? Contact us!
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 15 in
- Inlet/outlet size: 3″
- Material: polypropylene
- Maximum flow rate: 300 GPM
- Maximum head: 70 feet
- shaft size” 3/4″
Kits & Replacement Parts
Click the part number to view the replacement part.
- Shaft seal assembly: BA12713
- Viton shaft seal assembly: BA12713V
- Screwhead O-ring: BA12717
- Rear bracket screws: BA12715A
- Body O-ring: BA12719A
- 4 vane impeller: BA13772
- Impeller bolt gasket: BA12774VA
- Pump Volute: BA13702
- Check valve: BA12705
- Pump body: BA13712
- Body screw: BA12720
- Drain/prime plug: BA13777
- Drain/prime plug O-ring: BA13778
- Impeller Key: BA12902A
- O-ring for seal assembly: BA12710
- Bearing pedestal assembly: BA12882A
- Pedestal housing: BA12882R
- Pedestal shaft: BA12883R
- Pedestal bearing: BA12883B
- Pedestal retaining ring: BA12884