FERTANK FERTILIZER STORAGE
Your valuable fertilizer needs nothing but the Fertank Fertilizer Storage Tanks. The Fertank was designed specifically for the long term storage of liquid fertilizer. The tank has an industry leading dry weight of over 2500lbs. Wall thickness of 3/4″ will ensure the safe reliable storage of liquid fertilizer.
The Fertank Fertilizer Storage Tank is a product designed by our team to hold a full Super B Train load of fertilizer with room to spare. Polyethylene material that the Fertank is manufactured with will not rust or corrode and costs significantly less thank steel or fiberglass tanks. Maintenance is not required to recoat the interior or exterior of the tank over time.
- Heavy duty walls are built into the Fertank with a rotational mold ensuring consistent wall thickness across the whole tank. The Fertank walls are thicker than standard poly tanks to accommodate liquid fertilizers greater weight.
- Durable: Polyethylene is a very durable material with a long, maintenance free life.
- Easy to move: Polyethylene is lighter than steel making the tanks light and easy to move for transport. With the molded in lugs there is convenient attachment points for loading and unloading the tanks on site.
Have more questions? Contact us!
- 9,900 US gallon tank capacity
- Lid – Large 22″ diameter lid
- Fittings – 3” threaded fitting standard. 1” to 4” fittings are available
- Vent – standard vent located on top of tank
- 1” of sidewall is approximately 65 gals.
- Comes with either 2” or 3” Banjo valve packages
- 150” W x 147” High
- Empty weight 2527 lbs.